It’s been a long few weeks here and I’m just about done with some major work projects and so looking forward to a nice weekend break. So it feels like perfect timing to end this week with a final inspirational quote, hand-lettered by Chandan Mahimkar. I’ve loved having these ideas on the site this week. Each one got me through different moments and hurdles and this particular thought is much-needed motivation to keep pushing and moving forward, slowly by steadily. Thanks so much to Chandan for sharing these with us this week. And until Monday, best wishes for a safe and happy weekend. xo, grace
- I love Megan Pflug’s DIY kitchen makeover (OKL)
- An ode to my favorite, the pink sofa (Remodelista)
- I couldn’t resist: a peek at our tiny puppy, Winky, a year ago today. (The Sato Project)
- Tara Gentile had me on her podcast this week to talk about how I run DS and what it’s like living in upstate NY.
- The Museum of Contemporary Craft in Portland is closing and I’m so sad. (Hyperallergic)
- This butterfly flipbook installation is gorgeous.
- City Guide: Nantucket, Massachusetts
- What’s In Your Toolbox: Pastrana Studio