CLICK HERE to download today’s final pattern from Luisa. Until Monday, have a wonderful weekend! xo, grace
- This building exterior makes me want to move to the southwest and embrace minimalism in a BIG way.
- Triangle pillows forever.
- I can’t get enough of the incredible flowers over at the Steelcut Flower Co. feed.
- This episode of “Death, Sex and Money” with Yesi Ortiz really reminded me to put everything in perspective. Her dedication and work ethic are both incredible.
- This black-and-white striped planter by Isabel Halley is so Beetlejuice in the best way possible.
- If you haven’t seen this “best of Michael Kors comments” in Project Runway video, stop what you’re doing and watch this now: “She looked like rigatoni Mad Max.”
- Monday Mood: Nostalgia
- Decorating: Updated 20th Century Country
- Comfort Zone: Melissa Andersen
- Fine Art Focus: Amanda Ross-Ho
- What’s In Your Toolbox: Emillie Ferris
- City Guide: Melbourne, VIC, Australia