For this month’s hashtag challenge, I’m gleefully giving into my lifelong personal obsession: PINK. From pink bathrooms and pink couches to pink shoes and pink wallpaper, I want to see your favorite (and pinkest!) design finds around town and in your daily life. The vast majority of things I post online tend to have a pink undertone in one way or another, so I figured, why not run head-first in that direction? I can’t wait to see all of the amazing things our community shares. So share away at #DSPINK and we’ll display our favorites on Instagram and here at Design*Sponge! Until then, have a wonderful weekend. xo, grace
- I’ve become mildly obsessed with Ellyse’s Tumblr page. She’s a fellow Type1-er and has great style.
- Because Lupita Nyong’o and Danai Gurira make me want to give up my “all black and grey” wardrobe and embrace bright colors…
- This spring smokey eye tutorial at Into the Gloss might sway me from my “no makeup forever” rule. Smokey pale blue? Kind of amazing (and I’m sure a hot mess in my hands).
- This “hormonal blame game” piece at Man Repeller is IN MY HEAD this week. Spot-on.
- “Tracing the Bedazzled Evolution of Men’s Fashion” – this piece at NY Mag is AWESOME.
- This textile designer’s home is FANTASTIC. So much texture.
- City Guide: Peterborough, ON City Guide
- Comfort Zone: Katie Marble
- Fine Art Focus: Nadine Ijewere