Dream big, start small is my mantra today, and going into this week, I’m inspired to make small changes now that will have big impacts later. On a small scale, I’ve been putting a pinch of baking soda in my morning coffee lately to combat the acidity – and it’s done wonders for my sensitive tummy. On a medium-sized scale, I’m forever-tweaking my home with tiny transformations to make it function better. And on a large scale, I’m newly engaged (!!!) and trying to make small choices now that might save me stress in the long run.
Call it efficiency – call it delayed gratification – it’s all about making the most with what you’ve got, and discovering the small things you can do now that save you oodles of time and/or heartache later. Be kind to yourself and give it a try! Setting the tone this week are a handful of small bit mighty ideas on everything from combatting bedhead and organizing your bottomless pit of a handbag, to making the most of every nook in your home and little tweaks that will change how you live. -Sabrina
- With Earth Day behind us, it’s still not too late to consider the huge impact of tiny changes. Here are some simple ideas for more sustainable living.
- Home to Andrew Simpson and Krysty Peebles, this compact, Japanese-inspired house may be under 600 square feet, but it’s grand in function and views.
- If you’re anything like me, your catch-all bag is a mess. This adorable Better Together Note Pouch would really help keep things together.
- Here are six ways to sleep without totally messing up your hair. Talk about an overnight change!
- There are countless ways IKEA’s GRUNDTAL rail systems can change your life on a budget. Think of using them in a living room as a magazine rack or bookshelf; in the laundry room to store clothespins, detergent, towels; in a mudroom for shoes and hats; or go bold in your kitchen and stack rails in place of an upper cabinet! You name a storage need, GRUNDTAL can solve it.
- Here are six easy swaps you can make today to go (more) green, IRL.
- As summer approaches, forgetting this one tiny thing when you leave the house can be the difference between enjoying your day or not. Any guesses? I’m talking about a good pair of sunnies! I love nearly every piece from Warby Parker’s new Summer 2016 line.
- And lastly, one of the most common small but mighty things most of us partake in every single day: coffee! Here are eight beautiful ways to prepare our favorite mighty bean.