Next week is design week in NYC, and so many incredible brands (new and old) will be debuting new furniture, fabrics, artwork and more. I’ve been getting little sneak peeks via email all week, and I wanted to share one of my favorites here before we close up shop for the weekend.
Designer Kate Loudoun Shand is debuting her first textile collection at Studio Four NYC, near the Flatiron in NYC, and I love the color palette she’s working with. I always have a soft spot for pink and peach together, and these textiles look like they’re going to be an insta-hit. Until I can get myself down to the city to see these in person, I’m sharing some pictures from Kate today. If you’re interested in seeing more of her work you can visit Studio Four in person or check out Kate’s Instagram feed for more. Until Monday, have a great weekend! xo, grace
*PS: This is a last-minute update, but this is the best piece of food writing I’ve read in a long, long time. It touched on the myths and downfalls of “wellness” culture and it moved me to tears this morning. Here’s to loving ourselves, our food and embracing what truly makes us happy, not restricting it.
- Sheryl Crow’s house looks so cute in Country Living magazine this month. Hello, shiplap.
- I love these planters by Mt. Washington Pottery at General Store SF.
- If I ever get to go to Paris again in my lifetime, I want to stay here.
- Danielle Clough’s embroidered tennis rackets are SO cool.
- iArafath’s graphic collages at @instagram are awesome.
- The only artwork I want on my walls today, at Otherwild.
- These customizable tiles by Barber & Osgerby for Mutina are AMAZING. Hello, dream credenza makeover!
- Monday Mood: Feelings (Links and Inspiration to suit our many moods)
- Interiors: In This Jewelry Designer’s Townhouse, Anything Goes, A Quick Course in Ubud Style from Bisma Eight Hotel, Infusing Color and DIY Charm into a Cookie-Cutter Home in New Mexico, The Rhode Island Home that Settled Down a Wanderer, 14 Hudson Valley, NY Homes We Love, In San Francisco, Decorating In, Around, and Through Literature, Creating a Dream Home in Berkeley, California
- Updated Style: Industrial Design for 2016
- Fine Art Focus: Marina Adams
- Before & After: A DIY Interior Overhaul in Austin, TX
- City Guide: 24 Hours in Des Moines, Iowa
- Recipes: Ratha and Ben’s Peppercorn Catfish